With over 30 years in creating timeless jewelry masterpieces, we value our relationship with our customers – and part of it is transparency. Though you already know that each piece we make is made of the highest quality metals and stones as described, we encourage you to read through our Terms and Conditions carefully before looking through our products, website, and official marketing materials.
Note that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice so it is important to look through them carefully prior to purchase. Though it is clearly stated below, you may read through our friendly Returns & Exchange Policy as well.
- All sold jewelry pieces that are bought in any of our branches or through this website are considered as final sale. You may view our Returns & Exchange Policy to see specific terms for this.
- For handcrafted jewelries, the carat weight of natural diamonds may vary. The declared estimation may change and items may also be slightly larger or smaller than their actual size.
- For pearls, the shape and hue may vary and may be slightly different from one in photo due to how the image is displayed on the device that you’re using.
Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
We do our best to ensure that every image displayed and every description written is as accurate to the jewelry piece as possible. We cannot guarantee that the display of our products on your screen/monitor will display the accuracy of color and quality as displayed on the actual image. There is also a possibility that an item is slightly larger or smaller than the actual size.
The contents of this website are subject to change without prior notice with the material provided being for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. Any information appearing on the site that is not current is provided for reference only.
Products and Prices
Descriptions, prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a product without notice. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a product.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
Orders made in our Site are considered complete after payment details have been provided and confirmed by us and our third party processors. We shall request certain information for shipping purposes. By using our Site for your transaction, you allow us and our third party payment processors to charge the amount of the order to your preferred choice of payment.
We reserve the right to refuse, limit or cancel any order you place with us. In case that we change or cancel an order, we will notify you through the contact details you have provided at the time you made the order. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. Personal information shall be kept strictly confidential.
Return and Exchange Policy
Each masterpiece made by Twin Princess Gems was meticulously made, and quality tested by our skilled artisans before it leaves our workshop. This is the reason why we take pride in the quality of our products, as well as our in-store and online services.
It is our desire to ensure your satisfaction as our customer, and exemplify our confidence in the products we are creating, please see our friendly Return and Exchange Policy guidelines in the off chance that our products does not meet your expectations:
- You may opt to exchange a product you purchased or a product that was gifted to you within seven (7) calendar days after its purchase.
- You may exchange your product for any item of equal or higher value – if the new item is of higher value, the price difference will be paid by the customer.
- All item exchanges require you to have the original receipt, packaging, and jewelry piece.
- All item/s to be exchanged must go through quality review to determine that it is still a store-quality item – please note that we will be unable to allow the exchange of the product such as, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The jewelry shows any sign/s of wear/use
- There is a damage in any aspect of the jewelry
- A stone’s setting was tampered with
- The stone was replaced
- The jewelry piece was engraved, sized, or altered, be it by Twin Princess Gems or any other jeweler
- It is determined that the piece was brought to a different jeweler
- Customized or bespoke pieces may not be exchanged or returned unless it is a legitimate manufacturing mistake. Please note that all customized or bespoke jewelry pieces require a design sign-off before it is created.
- Given the quality assurance we have, as well as the fact that we walk all our customers through the various aspects of the jewelry they should look at, Twin Princess Gems does not accommodate returns unless it is determined as a legitimate factory defect in the off chance that there was an error during the manufacturing process. In such cases, the aforementioned terms of our exchange policy applies.
- With our delivery/courier service being insured, you have the assurance that you will receive your item. In the off chance that you receive an incorrect item from what you ordered – such as it being the wrong size, design, stone, or metal color, – the correct item will be sent within 5 to 7 business days upon confirmation of incorrect order within Metro Manila, and 10 to 14 business days outside Metro Manila. Please note that the customer is expected to return the wrong item to move forward with the replacement process.
- All product exchanges must be done in-store in any of our branches for the verification of the original receipt and packaging, as well as to allow us to do a quality review of the actual jewelry piece. Please Leave Us A Message to schedule an appointment.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our products that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct these errors when and as they occur.